♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: Post Secret & Food Poisoning

Monday, March 26, 2007

Post Secret & Food Poisoning

This remains my very favorite PostSecret card ever.

For those of you clueless about PostSecret, just go here: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
I thought it might be fun if I posted my favorite one each week, so here’s my fave from this week:

(^^I KNOW A FEW OF YOU CAN RELATE TO THIS ONE.^^)

I would be interested in knowing which one you guys like if you want to share. I know Cainnum reads them, but I don’t know if the rest of you do or not.
~~~
My new blog is going well so far. In case I forgot to mention it to some of you, it’s here>> http://neongreenlipgloss.blogspot.com/
I know I have a group of friends here who like to give their opinions on everything…as do I-lol-which is good, because that is what my new blog is all about. I started it because I will think of something or see something and just wonder what you guys would think about it, etc. Anyhoo, hanks for humoring me and whatnot.
~~~
I am worried today. I am afraid I won’t see him for a while, and I don’t know if I can take that again. I am very selfish when it comes to people I love. I just can’t understand why. I mean, I’m not stupid I know why, but…no sense dwelling on it I guess. If it happens, it happens.
~~~
So, I got food poisoning last night from bad asparagus. I just finished my dinner and it came out both ends! That would be the second, possibly third time I have had food poisoning. Any of you guys ever had it? I was a child the first time and I got into some rancid bologna at my grandmother’s house. I blacked out in the back of my dad’s car. I remember after it happened I was watching TV a home and they wouldn’t let me watch Dirty Dancing. I bet if they had, I would be straight today. *nods* Yep. Eventually, I saw it but it was too late. Hehe
Ok, that had nothing to do with food poisoning, but...I do like to go on.
~~~
Not much exciting today. I'll close now.



Current Mood: Worried
Listening To: Blue October "Holler"

EDIT:
Ok...obviously I'll see it...I mean, Neil Gaiman wrote the book...but, why do two of the women I GRR the most in Hollywood have to be in Stardust? I mean, did they have to cast Claire Danes (has since become annoying and done bad, bad movies since MSCL) & Sienna Miller (no idea why I can't stand her) in it???
I know you all have celebs you don't like, so don't jump on me if one of them is your future wife.
lol

Current Mood: Worried, Grr
Listening To: AFI "Endlessly, She Said"

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

*almost spits coffee out* like watching dirty dancing would have made you straight... hahaha that might have been the movie to turn you lesbian! *Grins* Love you sweetheart thanks for cheering me up last night. you know I love you and adore you muchness.

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

LMAO!
Right...
And,glad I could cheer you.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

...up.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket