♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: It’s The Stars That Lie To You

Friday, March 23, 2007

It’s The Stars That Lie To You

(irl/IRL=In Real Life)


Alright now amusing dream #2...
I fell asleep yesterday right after a friend called and told me she was meeting a new friend and gave me his info in case he turned out to be a psycho.
Well, he did...
In my dream I was sitting on my bed when she called me and was whispering, I could barely hear her, and she told me the guy had locked her in his bathroom. She told me she didn't want to notify the police, but he was gone and asked if I would come get her.
Well, of course I did.
I got to the address she gave me (later I found the post-it stuck to my ass irl!) and I walked up to the house and realized he lived in a giant Chips Ahoy cookie shaped like a house, but there was no door!
I couldn't find any way to get in, but I heard her shouting so I knew she was in there and I decided I would have to eat her out (yeah, ha ha i know...) of the house. So, I told her and she is telling me to hurry, he could be back at any time so I am munching away (shut up lol) and people keep coming by and I'm trying to hide that I am eating this dude's house! So, finally I get a good size hole in the side of he house and I am able to kick a bit more cookie away and go inside.
Upon reaching the room where this dude had her I see he has the entire door, frame, knob all covered in lemon slices! I am thinking “fuck!” because everyone knows I’m allergic to all things citrus(irl). I tell her my problem and she’s like oh, no big deal I have a raincoat and box of gloves in my trunk outside. So, I get to her car and open her trunk and find that the entire thing is filled with hardcore sex toys (pleasure swing, giant dildos, the works!) and I am wondering by then how it came to be that HE was not the one trapped. I dig through her trunk o’ fun and find the gloves and raincoat and go back in and got the door open and I see a bunch of girls in there with her, but they all look like her so I didn’t know which one was her!
Then I woke up…
I was telling her (IRL) about it and told her to warn me next time the house was made of cookie and lemons were around. She said “it's like superman but instead of kryptonite it was lemons” LOL It’s all pretty funny.
But, hey, I saved your faery-lovin’ butt! ;)

Mood: Amused
Listening to: Damien Rice "I Remember"

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

ROFLMAO.. talk about a new way to get your cookies... by eating her out... and munching away.. *laughs some more* Omfg.. and I though MY dreams were weird.. thank you dearest.. I needed that laugh!

Friday, March 23, 2007 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

No prob, Tazzy...Next I will try and dream about your 'Bobs'.
*rofl*

Friday, March 23, 2007 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger cainnum said...

man i love citrus! if i was in your dream i would have eaten it for you lol.

Friday, March 23, 2007 2:09:00 AM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

Well, next time she calls and tells me she is behind a door of lemons I will totally bring you along to eat me out of that mess.
*snort*

Friday, March 23, 2007 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yum, Cookies and Lemons!

Friday, March 23, 2007 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket