♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: Your Face Is Light And Cocaine White

Monday, March 19, 2007

Your Face Is Light And Cocaine White

Have you ever had to let something/someone go, knowing that after it/they massacred a part of your heart you might still be able to move on? You grow so attached to these things/people that you depend on them for the very air you breathe. I guess it's unhealthy to feel so sad about something that never should have been. I mean it isn't like I didn't know it was coming...
I knew, eventually, that it would cease to be a part of my life.
You just grow so fucking accustomed to it being there every day, always at your side.

“Just pour me a drink, bitch, and I‘ll tell you some lies…”

It’s been a little while now-and I stress the little part-and I feel like nothing ever mattered. I feel like I thought I was winning, but in reality a game was being played and I was the pawn. Feeling this way makes my heart want to crawl right down into my stomach, yet my stomach is already on it’s way up in my throat.
It’s strange how some can cope with change, yet others feel like they are composed like a game of Jenga and view a change or loss like that piece of the game that will make them fall apart.
Does that make sense?
~~~
In other news, everybody…
TAZZY IS BACK ONLINE!
WOO HOO!
BOB MISSED YOU!
Damn, girl take care of yourself, and if I had some good vibes I would certainly send them your way. I am more likely to have gay vibes though.
~~~
I’m so sad…I couldn’t get the new issue of Daredevil. Most of you know I’m a comic book dork now. I say dork, because if I were a nerd/geek I would be smart. It’s like a requirement or something.
I’m also sad because I couldn’t get the new issue of Dark Tower. It’s a seven part series, you know, based on Stephen King’s writings.
Oh well, life’s a bitch and then you die.
…or in my brother’s case, then you marry one.
~~~
Funny words:
Buzzcock (sounds like a sex toy, actually…lol)
Fart (not sure if I find it funny because of the sound of the word or the action)
~~~
"Your face is light and cocaine white..."

Listening to: Circa Survive “Stop the Fuckin’ Car”
Mood: Bittersweet

2 Comments:

Blogger cainnum said...

omg i cant wait to read the dark towers comics, i loved the books. i miss tazzie. tell her to email me. i misses you!

Monday, March 19, 2007 4:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will kick em in the boobies or the balls you just say the word.. Tazy missed her Bob too baby girl. I missed you WHOLE BUNCHES...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket