♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: See, I'm Not A Total Bitch...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

See, I'm Not A Total Bitch...

I am pleased to announce that I am no longer on bad terms with Hilary Duff. It took a while, but we're cool now. See, I can prove it with this here note from the Duffster herself...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Omg that is too fucking funny for words.. maybe now you can actually see that the bitch is fucking HOT! *hides behind the couch just incase* lolz

Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

NO FUCKING WAY!!!
That girl-Dude, I am old enough to be her mom or some shit! LOL
She's like twelve or something.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE .. Hilary Duff is in her Twenties!.. shes WELL over legal!

Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

According to imdb.com...
"Hilary Erhard Duff was born on September 28th, 1987, in Houston, Texas..."
POOR GIRL. That's a hell of a middle name. hehe

Ok, so she is 19 years-old. Still a little girl to me. I am 25 years-old. I have a niece almost her age.
LOL

Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shes Legal :P

Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket