Bow Down Before the One You Serve, You’re Going to Get What You Deserve…
Before I start going on about nothing, I have to a bit of promo work for my friend, Jon so pay close attention, please…
My oldest myspace friend (Jon MacKinder, great voice, nice guy, the works…) has a video for his song called “Drunk On You” that needs help pulling out of the #2 spot. He’s #2 out of like 800-something, which is awesome. I have had the single for this song for a couple years now, and the album for a considerably less amount of time because it took him a while to get it the way he wanted it. The album is amazing. I would not lie to you, guys about music. I realize not all of you have the same tastes as I do, but maybe you will like this. He is a very nice guy, don’t be shy to add him if you have a myspace page and write him a message. He will answer you, he’s a great guy.
Anyways, here is hismyspace site.
(You can hear more songs here for free, of course.)
And, hiswebsite .
(Where you can buy his album if you like the song. If you like this song, you will love the album, trust me. He is also on iTUNES now!)
And the video(homemade, not bad!):
I'm just gonna repost the myspace message from him...
THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT WATCHED & VOTED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a song in my head and it won’t go away! I have tried listening to it over and over until I’m sick of it (43 times to be exact) and I have tried not listening to it, but that didn’t work either.
Damn you, Justin Timberlake.
The song is “LoveStoned” by Justin Timberlake. It’s just so damn catchy, reminds me of Michael Jackson for some reason…
~~~
My niece was telling me about the girl she likes and her troubles (apparently, the was being a bitch about things…) and I had to let her in on the fact that it is indeed not just a stereotype that Mexican women are often moody, at times seemingly for no reason other than to be so. I don’t generalize, I haven’t met every Mexican girl in the world, I’m sure some are very sweet and nice all the time. I just speak from experience on this one thing, because of Natalie. I’ve told most of you about her. Well, I told my niece the taco blow up story, the one where Natalie had a cow in the middle of the toy section over the plastic food. That still makes laugh eight years later!
I hope she solves her issues, they seem sweet together. The girl is almost as pretty as my niece. Of course I’m going to say almost because she’s my niece, but in reality she was a cute little girl and she grew up to be very beautiful…even with a boy cut. I would post a picture, but she’s a moody teen and I never know which ones she hates/loves at the moment!
~~~
On a different note, you guys I was reading a 2004 issue of Weekly World News (Yes, I read WWN, bite me. hehe) and there was an article about how some tribe in Africa worships Salma Hayek’s breasts! I shit you not. In fact, I am gonna post some pics of it and quotes from the article here:
Apparently, Desperado was the first movie the tribe saw as a special treat and they have since watched every one of her movies. (P.S. Yes, I realize this is bullshit…entertaining bullshit.)
This is the headline…

“Salma‘s chest globes are magnificent forces of nature,” gushes Kianga (tribe member) “They are large and firm and perfectly formed. Whenever they appear onscreen, it is almost as though they are calling to us: ‘We’re here. We’re here for you. Take power from us. Let us be your energy force. Close your eyes and let us engulf you.’”

Around their necks, the Mandinkans wear stone and wood amulets fashioned as miniature replicas of Hayek‘s awe-inspiring milk wagons. Before undertaking any strenuous or dangerous task, going on any hunting expedition, or praying for anything, they lick Hayek‘s breasts one hundred times for luck.
Ok, so I’m not even gonna say anything here…LMAO.
One of the villagers has even constructed a giant 37-foot high scale replica of Hayek‘s sweater puppets. The breasts themselves are formed of rare black obsidian stone, and the nipples are solid gold.
If I had solid gold nipples, I would probably pawn them.

And, this is funny, also on the same page the article was on:

I love Leno, but hope Dave gets well soon.
~~~
Alright, I can’t write anymore today, so I’m gonna stop now. Hope you all are doing well, and thanks for reading!
Ok, I lied, one more thing! Have any of you seen the Asian horror flick Audition? (Besides, Cainnum…he got me to watch it.) Well, if you see this movie and then you watch the My Chemical Romance video for “Honey, This Mirror Isn‘t Big Enough For the Two Of Us” you will notice they are very similar. Awesome homage there. You can see the video on youtubehere .
Bye!
Current Mood: Okay
I’m Listening To: Pussycat Dolls “Don’t Cha” (dirty version)
My oldest myspace friend (Jon MacKinder, great voice, nice guy, the works…) has a video for his song called “Drunk On You” that needs help pulling out of the #2 spot. He’s #2 out of like 800-something, which is awesome. I have had the single for this song for a couple years now, and the album for a considerably less amount of time because it took him a while to get it the way he wanted it. The album is amazing. I would not lie to you, guys about music. I realize not all of you have the same tastes as I do, but maybe you will like this. He is a very nice guy, don’t be shy to add him if you have a myspace page and write him a message. He will answer you, he’s a great guy.
Anyways, here is his
(You can hear more songs here for free, of course.)
And, his
(Where you can buy his album if you like the song. If you like this song, you will love the album, trust me. He is also on iTUNES now!)
And the video(homemade, not bad!):
I'm just gonna repost the myspace message from him...
Please vote. Just takes a second and you can vote each day.
Select 5 stars. Pass this on to your friends and get them to vote, too. We can make this happen.
Video Name: Drunk On You
Video URL: http://rock.musicnation.com/v9ef
GIMME 5 STARS!!!!! WOOO!
NOW LOVE ME TWO TIMES, BABY!
How? You can vote ONCE online
AND....once via text message for no extra charge!
JUST TEXT V9ef to NATION (628466) to vote for this video!
Much love and admiration,
Jon
THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT WATCHED & VOTED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a song in my head and it won’t go away! I have tried listening to it over and over until I’m sick of it (43 times to be exact) and I have tried not listening to it, but that didn’t work either.
Damn you, Justin Timberlake.
The song is “LoveStoned” by Justin Timberlake. It’s just so damn catchy, reminds me of Michael Jackson for some reason…
~~~
My niece was telling me about the girl she likes and her troubles (apparently, the was being a bitch about things…) and I had to let her in on the fact that it is indeed not just a stereotype that Mexican women are often moody, at times seemingly for no reason other than to be so. I don’t generalize, I haven’t met every Mexican girl in the world, I’m sure some are very sweet and nice all the time. I just speak from experience on this one thing, because of Natalie. I’ve told most of you about her. Well, I told my niece the taco blow up story, the one where Natalie had a cow in the middle of the toy section over the plastic food. That still makes laugh eight years later!
I hope she solves her issues, they seem sweet together. The girl is almost as pretty as my niece. Of course I’m going to say almost because she’s my niece, but in reality she was a cute little girl and she grew up to be very beautiful…even with a boy cut. I would post a picture, but she’s a moody teen and I never know which ones she hates/loves at the moment!
~~~
On a different note, you guys I was reading a 2004 issue of Weekly World News (Yes, I read WWN, bite me. hehe) and there was an article about how some tribe in Africa worships Salma Hayek’s breasts! I shit you not. In fact, I am gonna post some pics of it and quotes from the article here:
Apparently, Desperado was the first movie the tribe saw as a special treat and they have since watched every one of her movies. (P.S. Yes, I realize this is bullshit…entertaining bullshit.)
This is the headline…

“Salma‘s chest globes are magnificent forces of nature,” gushes Kianga (tribe member) “They are large and firm and perfectly formed. Whenever they appear onscreen, it is almost as though they are calling to us: ‘We’re here. We’re here for you. Take power from us. Let us be your energy force. Close your eyes and let us engulf you.’”

Around their necks, the Mandinkans wear stone and wood amulets fashioned as miniature replicas of Hayek‘s awe-inspiring milk wagons. Before undertaking any strenuous or dangerous task, going on any hunting expedition, or praying for anything, they lick Hayek‘s breasts one hundred times for luck.
Ok, so I’m not even gonna say anything here…LMAO.
One of the villagers has even constructed a giant 37-foot high scale replica of Hayek‘s sweater puppets. The breasts themselves are formed of rare black obsidian stone, and the nipples are solid gold.
If I had solid gold nipples, I would probably pawn them.

And, this is funny, also on the same page the article was on:

I love Leno, but hope Dave gets well soon.
~~~
Alright, I can’t write anymore today, so I’m gonna stop now. Hope you all are doing well, and thanks for reading!
Ok, I lied, one more thing! Have any of you seen the Asian horror flick Audition? (Besides, Cainnum…he got me to watch it.) Well, if you see this movie and then you watch the My Chemical Romance video for “Honey, This Mirror Isn‘t Big Enough For the Two Of Us” you will notice they are very similar. Awesome homage there. You can see the video on youtube
Bye!
Current Mood: Okay
I’m Listening To: Pussycat Dolls “Don’t Cha” (dirty version)
Labels: Asian horror, Audition, cainnum, family, funny, jon mackinder, music, my chemical romance, salma hayek, video


10 Comments:
you wrote that salma thing didn't you? admit you're obsessed with her funbags. i like the video ok but i am too lazy to vote on anything.
You are a lazy bastard. LOL And, yes I wrote the article.[/sarcasm] I do not have a thing for Salma Hayek. I would prefer Penelope Cruz.
yes i am. penelope is too skinny.
she does have nice cans, salma is way hotter than pen cruz. grr i hate her. that is pretty damn funny btw
Thats a little creepy even by my standards.. K so shes hot.. but.. she aint Pauley Perrette!
What's creepy? That they worship your boobs?
Ok, I totally meant Salma Hayek's boobs!!! I don't know where my head was just now...shut up LOL
hahaha you know you cant resist my boobs... *Grins evily* thats pretty fuckin funny... yes yes Bob worships my bobs
Wow. That really made me sound like a perv...THANKS, TAZ. lol
*bows low* Thank you thank you.. and dont worry hun... ALOT OF PEOPLE worship my Bobs *grins*
Post a Comment
<< Home