Hairy Times

I found this in a video on youtube and I had to cap it. This dude is harrier than Justin!
In other news I saw the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life last night. (THANKS SUGAR BEAR!)It was so bad I can't even describe it. If you wanna know what it is you will have to visit my blog at rottentomatoes.com and read it there. It's second down the page I think. I hope the suspense doesn't kill you.
I have become such an internet whore.
A biggun.
So, Miranda and I were talking last night and she told me she watched Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain and was trying to block it out of her memory. I've seen it and it was bad, but nothing compared to the one I saw last night. I don't know what possessed Sugar Bear to get that one. He has never picked a movie that sucks that bad. That movie takes the cake there. I am still in shock about it. I just want to do that whole eternal sunshine of the spotless mind thing and delete it. I would really like to unsee it. It's weird, I want to promote this film so people know who shitty it is. Just thinking about it makes me want to hide under the covers. I swear if I had a tape I had to watch to make me go all RING on my ass THAT MOVIE would be on the scary tape! It was just so bad. I mean, seriously, it's something I wouldn't wish on my enemies...'cept Gary.
Enough of that.
I was at the AP boards and after being insulted for liking MCR, I made one little crack about Joy Division being so wonderful Ian Curtis hung himself with joy--and you would have thought I was a big ol' raw steak and those boardies were a pack of hungry dogs. It was quite amusing to see their colorful insults. I actually like some Joy Division. They also got upset that I told them Rise Against wasn't hardcore. I just told them how it is after that. I make no apologies for the music I like. People are entitled to like what they want. And, basically if they had a problem with my taste in music they don't have to read my posts. The last music fight I got into was with Kelly, then it turned into Cainnum getting all in a huff because I said something about his precious faggle rock. Yeah, faggle rock. I call it that because the people who listen to most of that stuff are people who think they are so "scene" that they are too "scene" to give anything mainstream a listen. I'll listen to any song anyone asks me to. I used to be a music snob, but my brother Ed(RIP you & your awesome musical taste) got me out of that. In fact, to prove I am not embarrassed to listen to anything I will tell you a few things...
* I LOVE HANSON FROM WAY BACK.
* I HAVE A FEW HILARY DUFF SONGS ON MY IPOD.
* I GET DOWN WITH GC. (HEHE)
* I HAVE A FEW KELLY OSBOURNE SONGS ON MY IPOD.
So, basically, go suck balls if you can't admit you can enjoy some pop music now and then, because everybody does...whether in secret or out of the tune closet.
I am really hungry now, so I am gonna go partake in dinner pt. II
All of you are the bestest.
Cainnum, I still love you even if you are mad at me. I am over it now. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home