I’ll Save My Best Behavior For A Little Later…
Two new friends to meet before we get started...
Mr. Cuppy
(Involved party is what I will say instead of using your name(s) because I know if I use your name(s) others will just jump on you and I want to avoid massive net drama here.)
I’m not sure what the drama is all about. You involved parties know exactly what I’m talking about, so I’m going to make everything perfectly clear…
I can find a guy attractive, say he’s drop dead fucking gorgeous, but at the same time I can not want to boink him.
Most people who know me, know that I am NOT straight. I’m just not. I like women. I don’t bat for your team, involved party. You should have listened to other involved party. I don’t care what you know about me and what I have said/done in the past, I am not straight. I don’t want to get into a string of curses here, but fuck off. What business is it of yours anyways? From what I understand, you like pussy.
I must apologize for people who read my blog (family, mostly…) for writing such candid words about myself. I don’t speak too much about the whole me liking women thing. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed about it, I just think it makes people uncomfortable. I’m fine with that.
I can say if any of you mention anything about the whole business with Casie here (Justin, this means you, you fucker!!!) I will find you and forcibly insert an Igloo ice chest in your anus. I am not messing around here. I am sick of the bullshit. I am fucking tired of people’s shit. Just fucking ask me if you want to know, don’t go behind my back and talk to everyone else, involved party.
So, basically, yes I do like women and I don’t give a big rat’s ass about your feelings, involved party…not that it is any of your business.
And, involved party, people don’t magically change. Deep down they force themselves to stifle certain behaviors and urges due to caring what people will think of them, but I don’t give a damn anymore. I got tired of caring what people thought about that a while ago. The only one who really isn’t aware is my dad. I used to just not want to hurt him-I still don’t-but, I don’t even care if he knows anymore.
Since you, involved party, are too scared to talk to me or chat now because of this I must blog here because I know you will read it. I just want you to know I’m not mad at you (either of you), but how about next time you just not be pussies and go behind my back talking shit about things you know nothing about?
That said, I’m done with this.
~~~
I LIKE YOU (RIGHT NOW)::
1.) My new watch.
2.) Licorice Drops.
3.) Havarti Cheese.
4.) Blowing Bubbles.
5.) Lisa Marie Presley “Turbulence”.
6.) Hershey’s Almond Chocolate Bars.
I GRR AT YOU (RIGHT NOW)::
1.) Justin.
2.) Authority.
3.) Spent Light Bulbs.
4.) Music Snobs.
5.) Aunt Flow.
6.) Pumping Gas.
~~~
Off the map...Is it strange that I think Alan Rickman is a sexy man. I know he could be my dad or grandpa…not sure how old he is…lol…but, I know he is popular on LJ and I am not the only one who thinks so, but do any of you think he’s good-looking outside of his Harry Potter role?
~~~
Cainnum, per your comment about being unable to wait to read the Dark Tower series, you don’t have to wait! The Marvel Spotlight & the first issue are out now! I will take pics of them and post here on this blog. 1 (The Gunslinger Born) has a nice, sturdy cover and amazing artwork!! Oh my God, you will cry it’s so good! It’s just fuckin’ wicked.
Mr. Cuppy
Also, I <3 Tazzy!!
~~~
(Involved party is what I will say instead of using your name(s) because I know if I use your name(s) others will just jump on you and I want to avoid massive net drama here.)
I’m not sure what the drama is all about. You involved parties know exactly what I’m talking about, so I’m going to make everything perfectly clear…
I can find a guy attractive, say he’s drop dead fucking gorgeous, but at the same time I can not want to boink him.
Most people who know me, know that I am NOT straight. I’m just not. I like women. I don’t bat for your team, involved party. You should have listened to other involved party. I don’t care what you know about me and what I have said/done in the past, I am not straight. I don’t want to get into a string of curses here, but fuck off. What business is it of yours anyways? From what I understand, you like pussy.
I must apologize for people who read my blog (family, mostly…) for writing such candid words about myself. I don’t speak too much about the whole me liking women thing. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed about it, I just think it makes people uncomfortable. I’m fine with that.
I can say if any of you mention anything about the whole business with Casie here (Justin, this means you, you fucker!!!) I will find you and forcibly insert an Igloo ice chest in your anus. I am not messing around here. I am sick of the bullshit. I am fucking tired of people’s shit. Just fucking ask me if you want to know, don’t go behind my back and talk to everyone else, involved party.
So, basically, yes I do like women and I don’t give a big rat’s ass about your feelings, involved party…not that it is any of your business.
And, involved party, people don’t magically change. Deep down they force themselves to stifle certain behaviors and urges due to caring what people will think of them, but I don’t give a damn anymore. I got tired of caring what people thought about that a while ago. The only one who really isn’t aware is my dad. I used to just not want to hurt him-I still don’t-but, I don’t even care if he knows anymore.
Since you, involved party, are too scared to talk to me or chat now because of this I must blog here because I know you will read it. I just want you to know I’m not mad at you (either of you), but how about next time you just not be pussies and go behind my back talking shit about things you know nothing about?
That said, I’m done with this.
~~~
I LIKE YOU (RIGHT NOW)::
1.) My new watch.
2.) Licorice Drops.
3.) Havarti Cheese.
4.) Blowing Bubbles.
5.) Lisa Marie Presley “Turbulence”.
6.) Hershey’s Almond Chocolate Bars.
I GRR AT YOU (RIGHT NOW)::
1.) Justin.
2.) Authority.
3.) Spent Light Bulbs.
4.) Music Snobs.
5.) Aunt Flow.
6.) Pumping Gas.
~~~
Off the map...Is it strange that I think Alan Rickman is a sexy man. I know he could be my dad or grandpa…not sure how old he is…lol…but, I know he is popular on LJ and I am not the only one who thinks so, but do any of you think he’s good-looking outside of his Harry Potter role?
~~~
Cainnum, per your comment about being unable to wait to read the Dark Tower series, you don’t have to wait! The Marvel Spotlight & the first issue are out now! I will take pics of them and post here on this blog. 1 (The Gunslinger Born) has a nice, sturdy cover and amazing artwork!! Oh my God, you will cry it’s so good! It’s just fuckin’ wicked.
~~~
FYI, for those of you who e-mail me your comments, unless they are super secret you can just click on the (? comments) link under the posted by •°killsXecaustic™ at the bottom of my post or the Post a Comment . You don’t have to sign in or anything, but you can if you’re on Blogger. You can just go anonymous or just type in your name when commenting. It gives you the choice of adding your webpage as well.
~~~
FYI, for those of you who e-mail me your comments, unless they are super secret you can just click on the (? comments) link under the posted by •°killsXecaustic™ at the bottom of my post or the Post a Comment . You don’t have to sign in or anything, but you can if you’re on Blogger. You can just go anonymous or just type in your name when commenting. It gives you the choice of adding your webpage as well.
~~~
And now for a happy thought...
(God, I love you, Bonnie...Mostly your hair, but other things are nice too...)
~~~
Listening to: Zug Izland “Cry”
Mood: Pfffbt! & Hungry
Labels: bonnie mckee, cainnum, comic books, dark tower, pix, tazalyn, waffle, zug izland







1 Comments:
dude that does look really awesome. im sorry about all your drama.hopefully itll blow over soon. love you! ttys! jen if you read this msg me sometime. miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home