♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: I Don't Love You Like I Loved You Yesterday...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Don't Love You Like I Loved You Yesterday...

I think some people are just destined to be perpetually heartbroken. I’m not saying this about me, just observations I have made recently. It pains me to think that people I care about are unable to feel good about themselves, their lives, ever.
Fate is kind of cruel sometimes.
I mean, we all get down, depressed, completely fucking miserable and want to just destroy ourselves, but some of us get so bad and it never goes away.
I hate this. I don’t know how to handle my own shit 99% of the time, and I have absolutely no prayer of helping any loved ones in the sad, sad boat. I hate when people say “friends or loved ones” because, to me, they are one in the same. I love my friends…even if I haven’t seen them in 45 years *ahem* TAZ! :D
Anyways, I just wanted to get that off of my chest…
~~~
Oh my goodness…my niece whacked off her hair, and although it’s a bit of a dike cut she looks extremely cute/pixie-like. Today was so funny…she excused herself for using “fuck” while chatting with me. I was like…sweetie, no need for that, you should know by now I invented that word. Ok, maybe not, but I am thinking someone I am related to had to be the first to coin it. Hehe.
~~~
I always try to think of something valid to write in my journal/blog/diary, but the truth is my life just isn’t that interesting. I live in my head. I like it there alright most of the time. It’s very roomy. (I know you all get that joke…)
Oh, before I forget!
I was at some drive-thru the other day and I ordered a medium Dr. Pepper. When the girl handed it to me it was the size of one of those fucking Big Gulps I used to think were so awesome at 7-Eleven as a kid. (I totally always wanted to fill one with Slurpee!) Anyhoo, I get what people are saying…it’s no wonder people are getting so fucking fat these days. I mean, a motherfucker can go have a combo meal at Jack-In-The-Box now and come out looking you ate Nicole Richie! These ridiculous specialty burgers/chicken sandwiches places have these days are so loaded you could use them as a weapon and just knock someone out…like assault with a deadly Whopper!
I am willing to bet I just die of a heart attack by the time I’m 30, because I love fried mozzarella, Starbuck’s, and I don’t care if a fry has been sitting around for 3 days I’ll eat it. I love french fries. Hell, give me a four foot…*snort* sandwich any day. It’s like I have any other addictions going on these days, I might as well love food.
~~~
“You‘ll never take me alive, you‘ll never take me alive…do what it takes to survive ‘cause I‘m still here
You‘ll never get me alive, you‘ll never take me alive…do what it takes to survive and I‘m still here…”
~~~

Oh, did you all see this already? Not sure if you all did, but I have to show you I used to be cute!
See…



Listening to: My Chemical Romance "I Don't Love You"
Mood: Somber

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

Oh you must have been a beautiful baby... Yeah you must have been a beautiful Child.. you must have been a beautiful baby cause BABY LOOK AT YOU NOW!!!

you were such a cute baby.. still are cute as hell in my opinion.

I love you BOB

Friday, March 23, 2007 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

Aww...shucks. Thx. :) *bats song out of her head*

Friday, March 23, 2007 1:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket