Against My Better Judgement...
I ordered something from an Amazon.com independent seller.
I was supposed to get it last week, bit it hasn't arrived. Of course now I'm pissed, but that's what I get. I swear to God if it doesn't get here before the next week's end I am going to hunt down these bastards and make them sorry they ever fucked with me. I'll totally make them listen to hair metal until their heads explode (You know, it's only good in moderation).
Next time any of you hear me talking about ordering anything from Amazon, tell me not to unless it's from them directly. I cannot believe I got fucked. I know that's what happened. I am so pissed. More so pissed because I really wanted what I ordered.
Oh well...that's what my happy ass gets for ordering from shady motherfuckers with fake feedback.
Grr.
Christina Aguilera "Hurt" Back To Basics
I was supposed to get it last week, bit it hasn't arrived. Of course now I'm pissed, but that's what I get. I swear to God if it doesn't get here before the next week's end I am going to hunt down these bastards and make them sorry they ever fucked with me. I'll totally make them listen to hair metal until their heads explode (You know, it's only good in moderation).
Next time any of you hear me talking about ordering anything from Amazon, tell me not to unless it's from them directly. I cannot believe I got fucked. I know that's what happened. I am so pissed. More so pissed because I really wanted what I ordered.
Oh well...that's what my happy ass gets for ordering from shady motherfuckers with fake feedback.
Grr.
Christina Aguilera "Hurt" Back To Basics


1 Comments:
hmmm, ive never had a problem with anyone on amazon before. im willing to bet if you threaten them with bad word of mouth youll see your stuff pretty damn soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home