♥Endlessly, She Said...But, Home Is Nowhere♫♪: Crikey!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Crikey!

STEVE IRWIN
I was looking at the new ones from Post Secret today and found this one. It's sad, but it's also proof he was very loved. I cried so much about this-I am gettting choked up again as I write this.


Steve & his family

(Terri, Bob, Bindi, and Steve Irwin)

That is one big turtle there! Speaking of turtles, Steve discovered a new species of turtle that bears his name Elseya Irwini. That's pretty cool. I heard about this on CNN a while back, then again after his death.

Since Steve's death I have seen some pretty greusome and extremely insesnitive cartoons and pictures at his expense. You all who make those are going to hell, you know that right?
I laugh at tragedy, but only when it is impersonal and sometimes as a way of dealing with it. This man was loved by millions. Have a heart. At least refrain from posting shit like that while the tragedy is still all to fresh in everyone's minds.

2 Comments:

Blogger cainnum said...

yeah ive seen some of those. they really piss me off. his kids are adorable. im sure they're going to be taken care of for life.

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger •°killsXecaustic™ said...

I feel like such an asshole...
I should have mentioned it has been 5 years since 9/11.
So much death and destruction.
What is this world coming to.
Why couldn't it have been the rodeo clown in training instead of Steve?

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by iSOUND.COM
Check out my iSOUND.COM listener profile

Texas

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket